Sunday, February 3, 2008

President Hinckley

I have to admit that the passing of Pres. Hinckley has hit me harder than I expected it would. Even though I am old enough to remember prior prophets, for some reason I felt more emotionally attached to this one. In an effort to convey how I felt about such an incredible person whom I will dearly miss hearing speak, I decided to make my own video (I know there are millions of others who have done likewise) to help convey my feelings. I hope you enjoy...

"You are good. But it is not enough just to be good. You must be good for something. You must contribute good to the world. The world must be a better place for your presence. And the good that is in you must be spread to others..." ~ President Gordon B. Hinckley

2 comments:

Normal Mom said...

Beautifully done, Melissa. I especially love the picture of the cane at the cemetary.
What a wonderful man. I'm glad his spirit is free from his aged body and he's free to get back to work the way he wants- and with his wife by his side.

Amber said...

Thanks for sharing that! How are you? Seems like forever.