Saturday, April 26, 2008

Ode to the digital darkroom...

So I just had to add this note about how grateful I am for digital! As I was uploading the pictures I put in my last post I noticed something terrible. Ever since I got my new camera a year ago I've developed this bad habit of not holding it straight. Well that's not a good thing when you're taking pictures that involve a horizon. And today I just discovered a way to fix that with one of the programs I have for picture enhancement. Just thought I'd share since I'm so happy about it. Here's an example :)


As you can see there is a bit of a slanting problem with picture number one. If the world was really on an angle like that wouldn't that suck. Makes me really happy to have solved my dilema since almost every picture I took at this location looked like picture one.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Yeah. I love photoshop. It saves me from many blah photos!

These look great.