Saturday, November 7, 2009

My trip to the Grand Canyon


Ok, so I'd never been to the Grand Canyon even though it is fairly close, within a days drive, to where I live (and I've been living here for 19 years now which sounds crazy in itself). Anyway, my mom turned the big six o (60) this year and as usual wanted to head out on a trip to get away. She chose the Grand Canyon just because I haven't ever been there...isn't she sweet? :-) We drove down to Kanab and spent Friday night with her mother-in-law and then spent all day Saturday at the park. I couldn't have asked for a better autumn day. I know I've already posted these pictures on facebook but I wanted to include some here too. It was just beautiful...

On the drive down:









My first view:




WOW:






















Autumn Beauty:













No comments: