Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy 2010!

I can't believe that we have actually arrived at 2010! Once upon a time that seemed so far away, and yet time just flies on by. Heck I can't believe that 2010 marks my 20 year high school reunion and I just realized it's been 15 years since I left the good old college years behind. At the same time all of those events seem like different lifetimes. Life has been good lately, or at least my attitude about it has been good I should say. So here's to a great 2010 (won't be hard as the last two years have been pretty trying!) We rang in the new year up at my brother Jason, and his wife, Melissa, place. After some fun times on the Wii, apparently I have the physical abilities of a 48 year old woman :( , and some great homemade pizza we took a trip back in time and started watching the original mini series of V. Ah fond memories of childhood up on the screen, we loved that movie when we were little, and got a great kick out of the cheezy special effects as adults. We did take a break at midnight to welcome the new year...


























And, no she's not a lush, it's Martinelli's...I promise :-)

3 comments:

Melissa and Jason said...

Those are great pictures. It was so much fun, thanks for coming over to celebrate the new year.

Leigh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leigh said...

What a booze hound.